Everyday Mathematics® Digital Student Math Journal ©2012 is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Please note that the Everyday Mathematics Digital Student Math Journal iOS app requires a valid license and login credentials to the Everyday Mathematics eSuite (c)2012. Please contact your McGraw-Hill School Education sales representative for details.
McGraw-Hill School Education s Digital Student Math Journal is an interactive eBook of the Student Math Journal from the Everyday Mathematics program. This eBook provides a digital alternative for completing the Math Journal on an iPad.
This single app allows both students and teachers to access their grade-level Math Journal. A valid Everyday Mathematics eSuite (c)2012 username and password unlocks grade-level content. Students complete Math Journal eBook pages with a stylus or their finger. Student work is saved to the cloud, after which teachers can login from their iPad or computer to view and comment.
Features of the Digital Student Math Journal:
- Only one app is needed to be used with grades 1-6, for students and teachers.
- Use a stylus or pen tool to annotate pages.
- Navigation is easy and intuitive .
- Student and teacher work is saved to the cloud.
- Immediate feedback is available for multiple choice questions.
- Teacher management system allows teachers to view and comment on all student work; teacher comments then appear in the student experience.
- Teacher has access to answers for all items in the Math Journal at point of use.
- Blank Math Journal book is available for teachers, to be used for demonstrations.
- Help videos are available at point of use.
- Student work is saved automatically online as well as offline to the device.
- Browser-based app on eSuite is also included; once this product is licensed, the app becomes available on the eSuite.
- Compatible with iPad
McGraw-Hill School Education also offers Everyday Mathematics Games on iTunes. Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod!
- Addition Top-It
- Subtraction Top-It
- Beat the Computer Multiplication
- Name That Number
- Equivalent Fractions
- Monster Squeeze
- Baseball Multiplication 1-6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication 1-12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash
Everyday Mathematics web site: everydaymath.com
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Everyday Mathematics® Digital Student Math Journal ©2012 (version 1.2) has a file size of 883.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.